Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I have some things to say.

I feel bad for people who have reading my blog, and are mad because I never post. I am very busy, and I will TRY to keep posting. Now, time to do some announcements. I am very happy about the followers I have. Also, whoever showed people my blog, I must thank you. (D says "Ehm...about that..") I also have a BIG thank you to my best friend, Desti. She has a great blog, and also keeps my blog up and running when I don't post. So, thank you Destiny. One last announcement. I have been on a different computer that will not let me post screenshots, so there will not be any cool screenshots from me in a long time. I will do the best I can to put photos up on my blog. Also, if I have let any of you wizards down, I am so VERY sorry. I hope you accept my apology. Also, I will be making a Christmas post when it gets closer to Christmas.

PaigeDaisypetal :)
Desti's update for screenshots.
Since P couldn't take screenshots, I took one for her when she was  doing Friendly's Spell of the week. I emailed it to
her. SHE casted the spell and said the quote. I just took the shot when she said to. :)

4 comments:

  1. I can cover the screenshots for events. Thank YOU for thanking me.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I bet you 1000 crowns that nobody is mad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the person who commented about a day after Swordroll,

    Email me, I'll explain..

    Des

    ReplyDelete