Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Its been a long time...


Hello everyone! I assume none of you read my blog anymore since I haven't posted for a while. I am sorry for this, and I usually don't post because I can't find a topic. Destiny said to just post screenshots and tell them what's going on. With that said, here I go. I am now questing in the Science Center, and just recently finished Stormriven, the place that made me hate Celestia. I would like to thank all the people who have helped Destiny and I through all those battles, because we would've died without their help.


                                                               New polymorph cards! Level 56!


                                                        Have you ever seen this pet before? (King Mia)


I'd love to show you way more, but my computer is being strange. You may leave as many tips as you want to about The Science Center, or just Celestia. I know I'll need them!

Paige Daisypetal :)



2 comments:

  1. I remember the Science center as being very annoying :P My advice is too bring lots of aoe and a powerful friend to get all those mob quests out of the way :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great to know! I'm lucky to have Destiny!

    Thanks Talon!

    ReplyDelete