Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes. I love turkey!!!!!!!! THAT was an odd thing to say. SO. How was your Thanksgiving? What are you awesome wizards thankful for? If someone asked me that, I would say.....GOBBLE.
Then, I would polymorph into a gobbler and eat that person. No no no. WELL possibly.......
Happy Thanksgiving! (for the second time)

PaigeDaisypetal :)
Destiny edited and tower shielded against Paige the gobbler. Ye won't make a meal out of meh!!
Paige edited and used judgement  scarab.
Destiny rofls at her awesome edit..
Paige says.....If you edit this one more time, I will....well I am not going to say anything, because you will make into something bad.
Destiny uses Frost Giant buffed with everything she had collected, feint, curse, ice trap, and balefrost. Destiny dances.
Paige says.... ugh. I knew it.
By the way everyone Destiny is an admin of my blog, so she edited this post. Believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment