Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ALMOST THERE!


Today was a special day, because I finally reached mirror lake! Notice how I said "reached". No I didn't complete it yet, but I sped through Elephant Graveyard as quick as I could! Okay well first off I HATED DRUM JUNGLE. I was always got caught, and I pretty much died every battle I attempted. It's not like I loved Elephant Graveyard, but it sure was better than that horrible jungle. I will be posting really soon about my adventure in mirror lake and arrival in Avalon, but for now...(Oh you know I'm going to say it).... SCREENSHOT STORY!!!!




Darn minion kept dying and NEVER healed himself. Thanks for healing me, but if you want to keep doing that, HEAL YOURSELF!



Yay, some more enemies that will kill me.



Okay this was probably the most terrible part of the dungeon. I didn't read what she told me to do, so it took me like 5 minutes to do this. My friend did pretty much all the work though. 




MORGANTHE ATTACK!!! Oh wait I don't have to fight you?



Well then. 



No one can stop you? Uh think again. This little pup will stop you.


Okay you have to admit, that was kinda funny.



Completed!


Oh yeah!!!!!



                                    Hopefully I will come out of mirror lake alive! (Or just come out with 30 health...)


Paige Daisypetal :)


No comments:

Post a Comment