Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

The Magnificent Seven!

My favorite gang in Cool Ranch! First off, I'd like to say that for those who celebrate Christmas, have a great holiday! Secondly, I'm so sorry about my posts. Sometimes the pictures are out of order, or there is a lot of space at the bottom. That's one of my New Year resolutions, and I'm working on it. Anyways, on to the post!

 
Let's start off with after the Duck of Death. I killed him...and I didn't know I'd have to do it twice! After, I was happy to talk to Don Rafael.







                                                 They loved eachother.....but Carolina....left.



                                                    And now you want me to find her.


So I set out to Port Regal, where I found Napoleguin, along with a  familiar face....Phule.



                                               I like the other side of your face better...


                                     
After seeing familiar faces in Fort Elena, I brought Mustang Sally back to Don Rodrigo, where he was very happy to see his bride.






After this story, I knew I had to reunite them, and save Tumbleweed. I went to The Old Chirp place, where I was given Wyatt Chirp's badge.







I was honored. Everyone was cheerful at the site of the Magnificent reunited, and I hope they stick together forever. Well that's whats new for me! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Shoutout to Swashbuckler Soultamer-Thanks so much for the new banner!

Paige :)

1 comment: