Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Finally I killed you Sunken City!

Wow. I feel amazing!!!!!!!! Destiny Soultamer and I have finished sunken city! We both decided to wait until we were high enough level and finally Grubb is dead!!!!!!!!! Sorry I am really happy. This is what happened. My new friend, asked me to help her get a new spell from defeating Grubb. So I helped to be nice, and because I was waiting to do that quest, for a long time. I told Destiny to port so we could kill Grubb. When we got to the tower all my friend needed to get was a chest. She told us to battle him so she could get the chest. Destiny and I were mad but we told her to help us and we were in battle. She didn't help us until a couple rounds later. Grubb didn't join because of her. So we had to battle AGAIN, but it was easy.
Thankyou everyone!
Paige Daisypetal :) sorry my signature is changing.

2 comments:

  1. As another explanation, Grubb didn't show up till the other wiz came and we killed the minions. The fight was quick. The rewards were lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, let's hear a little bit about Daniel, who's appeared on my blog..but he's your char..

    ReplyDelete