Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Quick check in!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I was doing Yoshito temple in Mooshu. OOH!!!!!!! I forgot to say, that me and desti changed clothing! But, just our robes. See? OH. I just realized that I don't have any photos of us! Dang. Well, I just wanted to say howdy. This was a useless post.

Paige Daisypetal :)
Desti's Update:
Got new robes and boots. Paige got robes that look like mine but are pink and gold. She is working on Village of Sorrow, while I'm in Hametsu Village. I leveled up my three main pets (Ginger, Oliver, and Jackson) to teen, and I redecorated my house. P and I both got music players.
If you care about the secret update thingy on my blog, here is your clue:
Drink some popular herbal tea, and say what flavor it is with your nose plugged. After doing so, record what you said fon-et-ic-ly.
Keep Traveling!
Des
(See? I tried to make the post less useless...)

No comments:

Post a Comment