Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

ZAFARIA!!!!!

If you haven't guessed by the title, I have now started questing in Zafaria!!! When I first stepped foot in zf, I wanted to get my new gear, but then I saw the prices......Wow! If gear costs that much in Zafaria, then how much does gear cost in Avalon!

                                                               Woo woo!!!!


                                                  An elephant as a student....perfectly normal.


                                                                   
                                                                       
                                                    A giant bug.....Now that's disgusting.




                                             
                                         Well so far I have one student out of....a lot more to go.




                                                       Level 61 Paige Daisypetal, is outta here! 
                                                                 Feel free to leave tips!











4 comments:

  1. Is it just my computer, or are the captions messed up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :) and its kind of messed up on my computer too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! And good to know Talon :)

    ReplyDelete