Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Paige? Here!


Hello everyone! I hope all wizards and pirates are enjoying questing, and are ready for this post! Okay, so as you know I left off at the Jabberwock, which took me about ten tries. The only reasons why it took me so long, we're probably because all the awesome wizards who helped me killed him, and I was the only one dead. That happened nine times, until finally... SNOW ANGEL ATTACK!!!


                                           
                                                          Woo woo! Oh look I'm not DEAD!

                                                                           
   
                                                                  Then I got this awesome badge...



                                          Then I got this gear...and I'm currently questing in The Wyrd!


No worries, this post was small, but when I get on Pirate101...BOOM. (Also, I'm trying to fix the layout of my posts, so sorry about the words all over the place)


Paige Daisypetal :)


                                                                   







No comments:

Post a Comment